Monday, February 28, 2011

All lights on her


(Natalie Portman)


(Cate Blanchett)


(Scarlett Johansson)


(Gwyneth Paltrow)
 

(Anne Hathaway)

At the Oscars last night, the ladies all had their glamour on for the biggest award show of the year.  Although I have my favorites,  there weren't really any "misses"...kinda of a bummer that everyone played it safe.

Let me just start by saying how happy I was that dear Natalie Portman won the best actress!!  And of course she looked glowing with her baby bump now very visible.  But my top choice is Cate Blanchett with an edgier Givenchy Haute Couture number.  Scarlett Johansson never failed to ooze sensuality and Gwyneth Paltrow is simply stunning.  As for host Anne Hathaway, she managed 9 outfits throughout the night!  However, the Valentino red gown was clearly the winner.

source: marieclaire.co.uk



No comments:

Post a Comment