Saturday, July 9, 2011

The Art of Leather










(Louis Vuitton Spring 2012 Men's)

I'm not much of an LV kind-a-girl...only because the few pieces that I love are out of my budget comfort range and the ones within my comfort are already owned by every girlfriend, their sister and their mom already!  Having that said, I am a fan of Marc Jacobs (having worked for the brand for a few years) and his Louis Vuitton Spring 2012 men's accessories collection completely blew me away!!!

The shape is simple, the colours are rich, the leather is what to be expected from a 160+ year old trunk maker.  Downsize anyone of these beauties and I'll gladly wear them any day!  Might as well go menswear all the way if I'm already dressing from the men's and boy's department!

source: purseblog.com

No comments:

Post a Comment