Friday, July 15, 2011

OUTFIT DU JOUR - Don't look back







I am enjoying the last two days with my son before leaving for an unexpected trip of 10 days.  I must admit, while I'm excited about the trip, I'm also a little (a lot) worried as this will be the first time that we'll be apart for more than 24 consecutive hours!  

So, spending a whole day with a young toddler means a boring outfit: old t-shirt for drool/barf/poop-proof, shoulder bag for hands-free in case if the little one doesn't want to stay in his stroller and flats for walking and running around.  

Tomorrow's agenda: dim sum with grandma and Isabelle's birthday (Ayden's little friend).

T-shirt - American Eagle; Skirt - Vince; Purse - Balenciaga; Sandals - Miu Miu; Necklace - Kenneth Jay Lane; Watch - Hermes; Ring - Dominic Jones

1 comment:

  1. Your red Bal is just so BOLD. I love it!

    ReplyDelete