Monday, July 11, 2011

OUTFIT DU JOUR - I wear my croc on my chest













I had a movie date with hubby today and was kinda excited about 2hrs of escape from everything else (cough..Ayden..cough).

Really wanted to wear my new Zara leopard print skirt with a tank top but with the A/C in the theater, it can get really chilly.  So I pulled out an old polo from the days when I took golf lessons.  Honestly, I'm not much of a golfer, just had to get some basics so I don't completely embarrass myself during company charity tournaments.  Also because my boss was paying for the lessons...Anyways, got some use out of the polos now!

Polo - Lacoste; Skirt - Zara; Clutch - Zara; Runners - Converse; Hat - Hotwind; Watch - Hermes

1 comment:

  1. That leopard print skirt is so adorable! I love how you wore it with the bright pink polo.

    ReplyDelete