Monday, November 21, 2011

OBSESSION DU JOUR - Card Holder


(Hermes Calvi case)


(YSL Chyc case)


(Chanel CC quilted case)


(PS1 Wallet)


We finally got our business cards ready and I realized one major detail: I HAVE NOT CARD HOLDER!!!  Ok, this does not call for a case of state emergency, but I can't possibly just pull our my cards from the bottom of my purse with possible smudged chocolate and bread crumbs...

So, to resolve this problem, I came out with a set of 4 potentials: the Hermes Calvi card holder (preferably in orange goat skin), the Chanel quilted card case (preferable in taupe patent skin), the YSL Chyc card holder (preferably in blue leather) or the PS1 wallet (preferably in violet leather).

Given the choices and availability, I think my best bet is the PS1 at only $165.  Not bad, right?

2 comments: