Tuesday, December 20, 2011

MAIN EVENT - Sparkles at Holder














Last night was my hubby's birthday party at Holder's, a French bistro in Old Montreal.  This place shouldn't need any introduction but for those of you who are not familiar with the place, it's the best place to grab some traditional french dishes and a glass of wine in the neighborhood.

But it was really all about having all our close friends together...frankly, it could have been at McDonald's and we would still have a good time!  Hum...McD and red wine of course!

3 comments:

  1. This must be the first time we saw your husband! You two make an adorable couple and I love that one (or two?) rings on your right hand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it's actually one ring...I thought it was the coolest ring I've seen in a while so got it on the spot without hesitation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am LOVING that crystal knuckle ring! Where did you get it?!

    ReplyDelete