Saturday, April 28, 2012

MOTHER'S DAY GIFT IDEA - Men's watch


(Michael Kors)


(Emporio Armani)


(Cartier)


(Omega)


(Rolex)

Mother's day is only in 2 weeks but it's always nice to have some clue on what to get before the actual weekend (as with any last minute shopping).

As a mother myself (hint hint), a round face rose gold men's watch, preferably with chronograph, would be on top of my wish list!  I love the sporty oversized look in rose gold which softens the look and gives such a beautiful glow.

Here are my picks, which includes every dad's budget (let's face it, baby might be the one gifting it but daddy is the one pulling out his credit card):


  1. Michael Kors Chrono
  2. Emporio Armani Chrono
  3. Cartier Ballon Bleu
  4. Omega DeVille Chrono
  5. Rolex Daytona Chrono

1 comment:

  1. Love these. When I become a mother is love to have a gold oversized watch too ;) will you be getting one? If so, which one? (I personally like the carrier lol)

    ReplyDelete