Saturday, April 28, 2012

OUTFIT DU JOUR - As Is











Little things make me happy.  I guess I should be more specific...well, today, we went to Ikea to get a furniture set for Ayden's room.  Just as we finished selecting the bed, mattress and wardrobe and was ready to line-up to pay, we decided to take a look at the "As Is" section to see what kind of bargain we can find.

And there it is!!!  Staring back at me...Ayden's bed, brand new, assembled, without any scratches or glue residue from price tag stickers!  HALF PRICE!!!  That is like music to my ears!

"Quickly!  Go sit on it so nobody else takes it!!!", I screamed to my hubby.  Yup, for future reference, I am very serious when it comes to bargain shopping...so you might want to get out of my way!

Dress - C Studio; Scarf - H&M; Sandals - House of Harlow; Necklace - Street Vendor; Turquoise cuff - Street Vendor; Clutch - Club Monaco

2 comments:

  1. your hair looks awesome with that scarf :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful outfit!
    also love the necklace and the scarf in your hair.so cute!
    VISIT MY BLOG AND JOIN MY £50 MOTEL ROCKS VOUCHER GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete