Friday, April 13, 2012

OUTFIT DU JOUR - Pow! Pow! Man down











I got this new straw cowboy hat at H&M last week and I love it!  It was only about $15 and instantly gave me a cowgirl look...I almost feel like I need to chew on some hay or something.

Anyways, lots of prep work to do this week before next thursday which is the official opening of Le Boudoir Shanghai Studio and the launch of our line SKIIN!  


Yeehaw!  They say: "Shoot them while your gun is still hot" and that exactly what we plan to do!


Shirt - H&M; T-shirt - Uniqlo; Suspender pants - Zara; Booties - Alexander Wang; Hat - H&M; Watch - Hermes; Ring - Dominic Jones
  

2 comments:

  1. a cowgirl in the wild west!
    so fun!lovely outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! Can't wait to see more pictures of the launch!

    ReplyDelete