Wednesday, September 5, 2012

OBSESSION DU JOUR - Black Boots


(Alaia)



(YSL)


(Alexander Wang)


(Givenchy)


(Miu Miu)



I know...I probably already own a dozen pairs of black boots...I'm not sure if it's because we're in September or because NY Fashion Week is just around the corner, but every fall, I feel the urge of getting a new pair of black boots!

Here are my top 5 picks:


  • Alaia lace-up calf hair ankle boots - I've been looking at this style since last fall and love the new grey/black leopard print of this season.  With an 2" platform and rubber sole, these 6" heels seems like the perfect boots with any outfit.
  • YSL Rita flat boots - I can't get enough of the gold metal tip!!!  These are so retro yet on trend!
  • Alexander Wang ankle boots - Probably the pair that I'd be reaching for everyday this fall/winter.  With its cool cutout heels and sleek urban feel, this is definitely a favourite among my fellow bloggers!
  • Givenchy fold over the knee boots - While the OTK trend is a little passé, these pull-on fold over are more luxe edgy than sexy mama.  Did you also noticed the metal shark tooth embellishment?
  • Miu Miu glitter-sole ankle boots - Who cares about red soles when you can stomp around town in glitter soles?!?  These might be simple in design (and proven to be leg-lenghtening with tights or skinny jeans), but I just can't resist the peak of silver glitter while walking in the evening!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment