Wednesday, April 3, 2013

OUTFIT DU JOUR - Hide & Seek








All you mommies (and daddies) out there know what I mean: having kids mean that you are sleep deprived. And in my case with a premie that is being breastfed, that translates to no more than three consecutive sleeping hours...

Well, all I can say is thank god for concealer and oversized sunglasses!

Poncho - H&M; Jeans - Hubby's old Mavi's; Purse - Chanel; Boots - Zara; Earrings - Kenneth Jay Lane; Ring - Hermes; Knuckle ring - Dominic Jones; Watch - Hermes; Sunnies - Street Vendor

4 comments:

  1. no more than three consecutives sleeping hours? it seems not!! you're so pretty janet!! I'm looking for a serious (web) jeweler to buy your large dome ring!! have you got an idea? (I'm french, i live in France) You look(very)good with it!!! i love the silver large rings!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karine! My ring was a gift from my husband and it's from Hermes. But I've seen a similar style from Michael by Michael Kors for a lot less:

      http://www1.bloomingdales.com/shop/product/michael-kors-silver-dome-ring?ID=558725

      Delete
    2. thanks for the link! but your ring From Hermés is definitely more smart and beautiful!! now i have to find a boyfriend who will offer me this ring!! lol....

      Delete
  2. "...with a premie...being breastfed..."

    I suspect she's in good hands, my dear . . . :)

    ReplyDelete