Saturday, September 21, 2013

BACKSTAGE - Miss Universe China 2013












Sorry that I haven't been posting more regularly but a few weeks ago, I took on a styling project for the Miss Universe China and now with a week left before the night of, it has been impossible to even have lunch!

Don't get me wrong, I'm really enjoying every moment of "playing dress up" with sponsored outfits on these 6 feet tall China dolls (not kidding...two of them are 1.83cm!!!).  And all this for various events, including Vogue's Fashion Night Out Shanghai, and promotional shootings for the pageant itself on Sept 28th!  So here are some backstage photos taken with my iPhone...apologies for the low quality pictures but hope you guys can get a glimpse of the excitement!

1 comment:

  1. Outstanding! Looks like a wonderful experience . . .

    ReplyDelete